31 maja 2014

Scrap Around The World...

Ostatnio bardzo rzadko biorę udział w wyzwaniach a już o zagranicznych nawet nie wspomnę. 
Tym razem jednak I urodziny Scrap Around The World wyglądają tak zachęcająco iż przesiedziałam nockę i stworzyłam LO. Jest to moja pierwsza praca dla Scrap Around The World. Należy zainspirować się następującym zdjęciem.
Ja wybrałam kolorowe balonik, miętowy kolor, paseczki i kropeczki. 

Recently, very rarely take part in challenges and Foreign already did not even mention.
This time I Birthday Scrap Around The World look so inviting that I created LO. This is my first LO for Scrap Around The World. It is inspired by the following photo.
I chose a colorful balloon, mint color, stripes and dots.



A oto mój Scrap.
Here is my Scrap.

 

6 komentarze :

Jak miło widzieć kolejną osobę z polski w naszym wyzwaniu w SATW. Fajnie, że dołączyłaś, dziękuję. Twoja praca jest fantastyczna.

WOWWOWWOW!!!! Gorgeous layout with lots and lots of beautiful details!
Thank you for playing at SATW!

I absolutely adore this piece of art! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW! <3

This is stunning! I love the 3-D effect with your frames and balloons. Great job working with our Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)

Piękny i kolorowy layout!!! Super! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Scrap Around The World!

The following time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn't disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to learn, but I truly thought you'd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you would fix for those who weren't too busy in search of attention....Cccam Server